Hi! Hope you’re all well, I have decided to take part in the book junkie trials hosted by Rachael Marie Book Junkie on YouTube. This is going to be a month long readathon taking place from the 1st to the 31st July and the aim of the readathon is to complete at least 5 challenges to make your way along the map for your chosen team. I will include Rachael’s announcement video in case you want more information.
I will be sharing with you the 5 books i will definitely be completing throughout this readathon, depending how I feel I may go for the full 17 but I won’t get my hopes up. I took the personality test to decide my team and the result was team Bard so here are the books I will be reading for each one.
- The Elven Guard – Read a book with war, military or political themes. For this I am going to be reading The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank.
- On The Hallow Isle – Read an atmospheric or horror book. For this I am going to for I let you go by Clare Mackintosh.
- Empty Barrel Inn – Enjoy an indulgent book. For this I’m thinking of reading The flatshare by Beth O’Leary.
- Giant Squid – Read a book that intimidates you. Might be stretching this a little but I’ve chosen Daisy Jones and the six by Taylor Jenkins Reid just because the hype intimidates me.
- The Bookie Grail – Read the group book which is Stardust by Neil Gaiman.
Let me know if you plan on participating in this readathon and what team you’re on. Thanks for reading x